Associate Manufacturing Maintenance (Barrington)
Compensation: $40,040.00 - $60,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The initial focus of this role will be part of the AR30 startup team on Admin Day shift to prepare the facility for Operational Readiness. This includes and not limited to support of manufacturing operations team, develop training, SOPs, electronic batch records, job hazards analysis, and standard work. Participate in Factory acceptance test and commissioning and qualification of process equipment.
After the facility startup phase (up to one year), the successful incumbent will be expected to join a shift team working a 12-hour shift. The shift pattern will be either a 7AM-7PM or a 7PM - 7AM structure with a rotation covering 7 days per week. Provide support when required - this may be outside of normal working hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Under general supervision, Associates primary responsible for performing operations in the AR30 Manufacturing area while ensuring tasks are completed in a safe manner Additionally, individuals' responsibilities will include troubleshooting and advanced maintenance and repair activities on equipment and systems used in Manufacturing according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Associate will perform and monitor critical processes, execute routine validation protocols, work orders and regularly draft and revise documents such as Manufacturing Procedures, SOPs, and technical reports. Employee will ensure documentation is complete and accurate assist in the review of documentation for assigned functions. May participate on cross-functional teams and represent the manufacturing group. Employee may also have the responsibility of owning NC/CAPA's. In addition, employee may identify, recommend, and implement improvements related to routine functions. Identify waste, work flow interrupters, and other opportunities for improvement, recommend solutions, and assisting with implementation. Identify opportunities to learn new skills and actively participate in development that will improve overall team performance.Basic Qualifications
Associate's degree and 4 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience
High School diploma/GED and 6 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years of combined education, training and experience in mechanical maintenance with an emphasis on sanitary processing equipment and systems
- In depth knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical and hydraulic systems and ability to effectively perform associated maintenance activities
- Knowledge of large-scale manufacturing operations, chromatography, TFF, aseptic processing, etc
- CFR and Regulatory knowledge
- Mechanical ability/expertise
- Knowledge of WIP lab equipment and computers, with LIMS access
- Basic statistical mathematical skills
- Ability to interpret and apply GMP knowledge
- Understanding of analytical methods for manufacturing area
- Ability to demonstrate technical writing capability with Trackwise access
- Able to demonstrate project management skills and presentation skills
- Ability to understand, apply and evaluate basic chemistry, biology and physical principles
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Purification equipment
- Experience with Delta V, RD's
- Experience with lab equipment/testing
- Experience executing and documenting maintenance work orders in the Maximo computerized maintenance management system
- Ability to interpret P&ID's
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: customer service, diagnose, field service, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, mechanical, millwright, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...