Senior Associate Manufacturing (PPO) (Foster)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Amgen Rhode Island is one of the premier biologics drug substance manufacturing sites in the world with a long history of operational excellence and highly successful commercial and clinical operations.
We are looking for a talented Manufacturing Sr. Associate to help deliver opportunities for reliability, efficiency, agility and differentiation for the AR5 Manufacturing plant.
The Senior Associate Manufacturing (PPO) is an individual contributor position, which reports into the Director of Manufacturing (Upstream) and interacts broadly across the site to implement key business deliverables, quality initiatives, and continuous improvement projects within the upstream area.
- Support of front line managers through on the floor presence (~60% of time on the floor)
- Provide subject matter expertise for area of responsibility
- Provide trouble shooting and problem-solving support to manufacturing
- Identify and autonomously implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Own and author SOPs
- Own and implement corrective/preventative actions
- Provide data to support management evaluation of performance trends
- Own minor deviations within manufacturing
- Ensure right first-time implementation of change through on the floor user testing and collection of staff feedback.
- Support Manufacturing specialists during complex investigations and change controls
- Masters Degree
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience
- Associate degree and 6 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience
- High School diploma/GED and 8 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
- Hands on experience facilitating problem solving in a biotechnology environment
- Experience owning and editing standard operating procedures
- Familiarity with the deviation management systems and corrective/preventative actions
- Project management skills with ability to multi-task and function in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills and sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to forge and maintain strong relationships
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: biology, biomedical, biophysics, medical, metabolic, molecular, msat, neuroscience, pain, pharmaceutical
Loading some great jobs for you...