Supply Chain Project & Analytics Senior Associate (Hope Valley)
Compensation: $94,570.00 - $130,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Amgen is seeking a Supply Chain Project & Analytics Senior Associate to be a part of our Amgen Rhode Island (ARI) Supply Chain team. The role will support the management of existing Supply Chain operations at the site as well as the creation of new business processes to support site expansion. This role will gather data and conduct analysis that will drive projects to improve the business processes and prepare the business for growth.Primary Responsibilities of the Role Include:
- Support multi-departmental, cross-functional, Supply Chain projects of medium to high complexity.
- Own Deviation and Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA) records related to Supply Chain.
- Author and own department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Own Change Controls managed by ARI Supply Chain.
- Monitor Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics with a focus on executing projects to bend trend line curves in a positive direction
- Support labor force and storage space utilization modeling
- Leverage best practices and industry trends to drive continuous process improvement.
- Support ARI Supply Chain with Operational Excellence (OE) and Lean Transformation tools to drive operational improvements for both existing and new operations.
- Apply expertise to ensure Supply Chain operations are in full compliance with safety, regulatory, and budgetary requirements.
- Utilize various tools to gather and analyze data and be able to clearly and concisely create graphs, charts and reports to articulate the outcomes.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and 2 year of logistics, business administration or life science experience
Associate's degree and 6 years of logistics, business administration or life science experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of logistics, business administration or life science experiencePreferred Qualifications
Strong understanding of cGMP regulations and GDP requirements
Training and/or demonstrated experience in change control management systems
Experience integrating LEAN methodologies into Supply Chain business processes
Awareness of industry trends and developments in biopharmaceutical logistics
4 + years experience in supply chain or logistics
2 + years experience the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
SAP and Microsoft Office suite experience
Project management experience
Strong communication and writing skills
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...