Compensation: $81,085.00 - $144,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship statusRequired Skills and Education
The Supply Chain Planning (SCP) Intern will train and mentor with experienced Supply Chain Planning team members to understand MRP Supply Chain modules and execute Master Demand Schedule (MDS) and ASCP. You will learn and contribute to a successful execution of daily supply chain activities in a dynamic fast paced environment. The ideal candidate would work in a supply chain function supporting stockroom, manufacturing, and procurement or planning. You will have the opportunity to learn basic functions of Oracle MRP, interface with manufacturing professionals, interface with suppliers and/or interface with program leadership. Expectation would be to move material, mine data and provide analysis, and work as part of a team to achieve desired results.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning systems and processes
- Ability to verbally and accurately report production status to program team or factory team.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Good communication skills
- Progressing in a Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply Chain or related field and completed freshman college semester.
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact for our customers and the communities we serve.
Associated topics: adapter, bsee, design, diagram, electrical, image processing, kv, msee, power, renewable
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...