2nd & 3rd Shift Line Attendants
Compensation: $83,286.67 - $154,350.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
2nd Shift - $15/hr
3rd Shift - $16/hr
This position is responsible for packing finished wafer products, visual inspection of wafers and palletizing product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Duties include performing repetitive work to pack wafers into packaging for shipping.
- Monitors quality of finished product and communicates problems to Wrapper Operator.
- Sets up packaging to prepare for packing and shipping.
- Stacks finished goods cases for palletization.
- Records wafer production reports.
- Applies labels on packing materials.
- Adherence to the company attendance policy is required, which includes expectations of punctuality and limited unapproved absences.
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- No direct supervisory responsibilities. Must be able to work in a self-directed team environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or prior operator experience.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- Ability to read, analyze and follow directions. Must be able to speak, listen and openly communicate with team members and actively participate in team meetings.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:
- Ability to apply formulas and mathematical concepts and to use them in product development.
- REASONING ABILITY:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw a valid conclusion.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This will be evaluated and handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Lift up to 30 lbs. on an occasional basis
- Push or pull with up to 30 lbs. of force on an occasional basis
- Any lifting of over 50 lbs. requires a team lift
- Stoop, kneel, climb or squat on an occasional basis
- Use hands to grip, pinch, handle, reach, or feel on a frequent basis
- Stand on a continuous basis and walk on a frequent basis
- Possess manual dexterity
- Able to perform repetitive tasks up to 12 hours per day
- The work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment requires hearing protection as required by OSHA noise level standards.
- Safety glasses and steel-toed shoes or boots are required for this position due to potential safety hazard.
Working for BoDeans is more than just a job; it s a way to set your life on a course for success while learning new things and having a pretty good time in the meantime. Interested?
BoDeans Baking Company
Associated topics: analytical chemistry, atom, calculus, chemistry, fibroblast, germ, math, mathematical, oceanography, trigonometry
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...