Build Center Coordinator
Compensation: $68,020.00 - $123,750.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Build Center Coordinator, Hillsboro, OR Kelly Services is currently seeking a Build Center Coordinator for one of our top clients in Hillsboro, OR. Open ended contract that includes full benefits. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on special quotes or projects supporting Client s system specific activities by working with customers to define the required configuration, generating the quote for approval, coordinating with engineering, purchasing, and production teams within the group to deliver to the project requirement.
- Work with other PM s to understand project schedule and deliverables through weekly special project, production, and material readiness meetings. Interface with material, engineering, and production teams to plan and coordinate resources and schedule to meet project timeline.
- Work with material team & customer to ensure that material delivery aligns with project schedule.
- Work with engineering team to ensure customer assembly and test requirements are documented in assembly and test procedures.
- Work with production team to monitor builds and ensure that special procedures are followed and quality requirements are met.
- Coordinate shipments, track and update customer.
- Will have technical knowledge of mobile, desktop, server and related technologies as well as software and hardware knowledge to assist customers in determining what is needed.
Why Kelly? As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses
- Weekly pay
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today!*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...