Electronics Engineering Technician
Compensation: $85,280.00 - $122,510.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Electronics Engineering Technician Lenexa, KS 1st Shift
Summary: The electronics technician conducts, maintains, test and repairs electronic systems and components. The position applies knowledge of electronics principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation. Job Duties
- Develops, plans, organizes and facilitates training to meet regulations and training needs to implement engineering change orders and new products to technical team
- Develops, plans, organizes and facilitates training to meet regulations and training needs to our customers
- Repair and/or replacement of complex electronic equipment at board or component level Perform regular inspections to identify defects and replacements
- Perform system testing to evaluate performance and functionality
- Recommend upgrades and modifications to improve system performance
- Solid understanding of electronic theory and applications; including troubleshooting techniques, calibration, test procedures, circuit analysis, and use of electronic equipment
- Ability to build or assemble to specifications; to read and understand schematics, logic charts, truth tables, flow chart, wiring diagrams, Bills of Materials, etc.
- Detailed soldering: Through-hole components, surface mount components, wire, etc.
- Assemble and test products to detailed specifications
- Advanced troubleshooting of complex circuits to duplicate customers issues
- Design, build, and assemble test fixtures
Qualification / Skills:
- Technical capacity
- Detailed soldering and de-soldering under magnification / microscope IPC 610A Class 2
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Problem analysis and problem solving Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and repair methodologies
Education / Experience:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Electronics Technology or related work experience
- 5 + years experience as an electronics technician
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: bsee, design, electrical, energy, lighting, msee, renewable, transmission, wind, wire
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...