Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for contributing in one or more areas of expertise in
collaboration with various cross-functional project teams. Exercises
in-depth knowledge of engineering skills and methodology. Applies
long-term objectives and plans related to the company's technical vision
to daily activity. Applies innovative solutions for engineering
developmental problems that are competitive with industry and company
standards with little direction. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and
skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts
as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Creates system architecture, design, and specification within
engineering projects and initiatives. Uses in-depth engineering skills
and knowledge to solve difficult development problems and achieve
-Strives to achieve Company business objectives and engineering
objectives in daily activity.
- Documents results of applied work processes and practical application
of technical standards. Reports results to management. Recommends
- Utilizes resources to solve moderate development problems and
recommends new resources to management.
- Sets the tone and pace for work performance within project groups and
impressionable Engineering staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-free workplace employer.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...