Civil Project Manager
Compensation: $84,860.00 - $128,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Seeking a PM with heavy civil experience!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon Zavala
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Our heavy civil construction business is looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager for federal highways construction contracts. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for design and construction and devote his or her knowledge to our projects. The Project Manager s job is to oversee each project from conception to the finished structure, interfacing with both construction professionals and the client. The position includes benefits, competitive salary and paid time off. The job includes both hands-on and administrative duties.Why join us?
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Safe practices and operations leading by example
- Follow rules, regulations, procedures, policies, and instructions
- Perform other related duties as required
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Heavy Civil/Heavy Highway experience
- Bachelor's degree in a construction-related field or equivalent experience and education in project or field engineering
- Proven skills and skills in the following: leadership and management of people, communication (verbal and written), planning, and organization.
- Proficiency with all MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), scheduling and take-off software
- P6 scheduling experience
- Familiarity with HCSS and time management tools
- Ability to set standards of excellence in leadership, safety, quality and productivity for the Project Team
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: construction, consultant, custom, gcc, manager, public, scheduler, site, superintendent, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...