Compensation: $83,110.00 - $165,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Layout and fit pressure vessels and related components to be welded. Ensure all work meets established quality, quantity and performance measurement standards.
Minimum five (5) years experience in pressure vessel fabrication or three (3) years fabrication experience on pressure vessels. Ability to pass 1G FCAW Plate test and Pressure Vessel Blueprint Reading Test.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Ability to read and interpret all blueprints and sketches necessary to perform layouts and fit ups on heads, shells and structural members. Knowledgeable in ASME Code Section VIII, Div. 1 construction. Mathematical computation ability to layout and fit (i.E. Orientation, degrees, chords, drops, elevations and projections). Ability to operate drill presses, hydraulic presses and power tools. Must pass code tack welding requirements. Must be able to use of plasma arc, air arc and oxy-fuel torches proficiently. Must also be competent in the use of forklifts, rigging, welding machine, cutting torch, and various hand and power tools.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Overhead Crane use, back gouging, & proficiency in SMAW & FCAW
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Perform all layout for fabrication of vessels, heads, shells, jackets and components in the standard quality and time requirements established for the process.
2. Perform swaging, grinding, fitting and tack welding of all vessels, heads, shells, jackets and components in accordance with established quality and time standards.
3. Maintain a 95% fit-up and weld accuracy rating on jobs.
4. Disassemble vessels using mechanical tools, torches, plasma cutting and any other equipment available.
5. Work from blueprints, shop drawings, sketches and/or verbal instructions.
6. Form, roll, fit and work all material as directed to fabricate new and existing products.
7. Utilize all electric, hydraulic, power or manual tools used to successfully complete assignments.
8. Assist, direct and give technical support to fellow workers as instructed by supervision and/or required by responsibility listed above.
9. Perform dye penetrant examinations.
10. Operate drill and hydraulic presses.
11. Assure all assigned equipment is used, maintained and functions properly. Report any operational or safety defects immediately.
12. Follow working, safety and housekeeping practices in accordance with established quality and time standards.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen.
please send resume to ...@lkjordan.Com
LK Jordan is an equal opportunity employer. Job Requirements:
Associated topics: autocad, building process, civil engineer, construction, draw, model, structural engineer, structure, systems engineer, transportation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...