Senior Cost Engineer
Compensation: $94,700.00 - $142,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
* General - Provide detailed technical expertise to the development team and construction team to facilitate the review of hard cost estimates and change order requests, update monthly Anticipated Cost Report (ACR) and other financially related documents
* Change Order Requests - Review critical change order requests from Construction Managers and trade contractors to confirm if the request is in scope or out of scope. Review and verify cost breakouts and associated proposals from CM's., trade contractors, subcontractors, vendors, and consultants
* Estimates - Work with the Estimating Department and construction teams to create and review estimates and budgets across multiple disciplines. Maintain a critical understanding of the breakdown of each estimate
* Working Capital - Manage and review monthly requisition process with construction team, Owner and Lender in order to obtain working capital approval
* Financial Reporting - Develop and maintain detailed budget monthly report (ACR), cash flow, monthly report accordingly
* Communication - As a point of contact person with financially related items among Owner, subcontractors, vendors, expediters and Company Staff
* Ad Hoc Assignments include but not limited to conduct subcontract reconciliation, develop schedule of value, produce cost analysis, draft scope of work / approval letters, and approve invoices
* 6-10 year relevant experience in Construction and Cost Department responsibilities
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or financial/business. Various undergraduate fields may be acceptable if accompanied by a relevant work experience
* Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills, and able to meet multiple deadlines
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to multi-task, work independently as a self-starter
* Ability to learn construction management computer programs, such as Textura, CMIC, Procore, Box, etc.
Associated topics: building, concrete, department of transportation, function, infrastructure, remedial, road, roadway, soil mechanic, traffic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...