Civil Customer Service
Compensation: $74,766.67 - $139,370.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
CIVIL CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK
The Civil Customer Service and Filing Clerk is responsible for assisting customers in person and via telephone concerning civil litigation files, as well as assist in filing civil documents and records. In order to be considered for this position, You must be a permanent resident of St. Tammany Parish.
- Answers public inquiries concerning court records at civil customer counter and assists telephone customer inquiries; processes civil record research requests.
- Provides copies and certified copies to customers and governmental agencies.
- Assists division teams with executing certified copies, conformed copies, and scanning.
- Maintains up-to-date Curator list and send out quarterly lists to Court.
- Enters evidence, creates confidential folders and volumes, as well as prints labels for all.
- Processes documents relative to court work, preliminary defaults, and Sheriff returns.
- Get in rotation with Civil Scanning/Filing team; Maintains all civil records by filing of all civil documents into suit file records and files civil files in the civil record room.
- Ability to work with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Typing/indexing skill of 45 words per minute with no errors.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to file numerically without errors while standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to promote a cooperative teamwork environment and work independently as well as with a team with ability to prioritize.
- Legal Experience required
- Must be a permanent resident of St. Tammany Parish
Associated topics: answer, client, coordinator, customer service representative, intern, phone, rep, support, technical assistant, technical support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...